THINGS TO DO
THINGS TO DO AT SKY ISLAND UU CHURCH
Please join us for any of these activities. All activities are at the church unless another location is specified.
- Freethinkers Group meets on the 1st and 3rd Sundays at 3:00 p.m.
- Dharma Buddhists meet every Tuesday at 6:00 p.m.
- PFLAG (Parents & Friends of Lesbians & Gays) meets the 1st Wednesday of every month at 6:30 p.m.
- UU Quilters meet the 2nd and 4th Thursdays at Noon.
- UU Women’s Breakfast meets the 2nd Friday at 9:00 a.m. at My Place restaurant – 1081 E. Fry Blvd.
- The United Church of Christ Journey Group meets on the 4th Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
- The Sky Island Singers meet on the 1st Sunday of each month at 9:30 a.m.
- GNA (Good Neighbor Alliance Homeless Shelter) – provide dinner to shelter guests on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 4:00 p.m. Contact Amy if you wish to help.
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations on the 1st Sunday of each month at 11:30 a.m.
- EAF (Emergency Assistance Fund) distribution each Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) meet the 3rd Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
- Coffee House Discussion Group meets the 1st Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
- Soul Matters Class meets the 2nd and 4th Mondays at 1:00 p.m. from September through May.