What We Offer Through the Lifespan
We provide children, youth, and adults an opportunity to explore, reflect, and learn in a nurturing spiritual community. Unitarian Universalist religious education programs offer all ages, inspiring:
• Ethical growth – internalizing enduring values like justice, equity, and compassion, and gaining tools to act on them in everyday life.
• Social growth – connecting with peers and people of all ages on a deeper level. Finding acceptance among people who see beyond the superficial.
• Spiritual growth – feeling a connection with the sacred within, among, and beyond us.
Our religious education volunteers, staff and minister lead many of our congregations’ lifespan programs. Parents and other members of the congregation often lead them, too. Teaching can be a very fulfilling way to deepen one’s own faith.
Children’s religious education programs are typically offered on Sunday mornings, and high school youth and adult programs are usually offered on afternoons or evenings.
We invite you to explore these pages and contact one of the folks below to get connected:
• Children and Youth Programs: Kathy Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Adult Programs: Contact our minister, Rev. Tina Squire at email@example.com