Being Together Through These Times
Facing reversals of progress, grassroots justice communities both respond to threats and persevere in longstanding resistance campaigns. How might UUs show up with our partners while also tending our spiritual homes? Hear stories of how we have formed trusted relationships in the past, and how we might deepen or begin partnerships now. Sandy Weir is a … Continued
- Black History of Unitarian Universalism: When we investigate unfamiliar corners of our shared past, we learn more about who we are today. February 20, 2018In February, Americans say the names and retell the stories of African Americans whose achievements and contributions helped to shape us as a nation. When we investigate unfamiliar corners of our shared past, we learn more about who we are today. Continue reading Black History of Unitarian Universalism: When we investigate unfamiliar corners of our […]
- UUA Mid-Year Update 2018 February 16, 2018Continue reading UUA Mid-Year Update 2018.
- A Year of Resistance February 8, 2018At its one-year anniversary, Love Resists asks, "How you have resisted hate this past year?" Share on social media using #LoveResists. Continue reading A Year of Resistance.
- UUJAZ Issues and Action Day – October 14, 2017 September 29, 2017
UUJAZ Issues and Action Day – October 14, 2017 – Join UUs from around the state to gain insight and take action. Hear in-depth updates from expert speakers and take advantage of the question-and-answer time to find out more about what you’re most passionate about. Get a sneak peek at what ...
- National Coming-out Day September 29, 2017
A documentary screening is planned for National Coming Out Day, October 11th. PFLAG will host a showing and discussion of the film “The Sunday Sessions” at our church at 7pm. This film is “an intimate portrait of one man’s struggle to reconcile his ...
- Unity March – Phoenix – Tuesday 8/22 August 21, 2017
People wanting to carpool to Phoenix to join the Unity March on 8/22 should meet at our church on Tuesday, 8/22 at 11:00 a.m. in order to be at Valley UU in Chandler by 3:00 p.m. and grab a bite to eat ahead of time.
In addition to water, snacks, medications, sunscreen, hats if you wish, ...