- Black Lives UU & Love Resists Partner for Public Witness at GA: Let's #EndMoneyBail May 21, 2018Public Witness 2018 hosted by Black Lives of Unitarian Universalism! We are excited to announce that Black Lives of Unitarian Universalism (BLUU) has agreed to take on the lead role for Public Witness at the 2018 UUA General Assembly in Kansas City, MO. Public Witness: “Anatomy of a Bailout” Panel Discussion Thursday June 21st 1:30 […]
- Rev. Mary Katherine Morn to Lead UU Service Committee May 16, 2018Congratulations to Rev. Mary Katherine Morn for being selected as the Unitarian Universalist Service Committee's new President and CEO. Continue reading Rev. Mary Katherine Morn to Lead UU Service Committee.
- UUA, UU UNO Condemn the Brutal Attacks on Palestinians Protesting New US Embassy in Jerusalem May 16, 2018The Unitarian Universalist United Nations Office (UU-UNO), together with the United Nations community, condemns the lethal use of violence by the Israeli Defense Forces against Palestinian protesters who were protesting the opening of the new U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem and the U.S. declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Continue reading UUA, UU UNO […]
- I Got Arrested Today While Praying the US Finally Confronts Poverty America’s abundant wealth is held in the hands of the few and spent on war and militarism. Susan Frederick-Gray, President of the Unitarian Universalist Association May 14 2018, 2:20pm May 18, 2018
One might not expect getting arrested to be in the work plan for someone elected to lead a major religious association in the US, but that is exactly how I am closing out my first year as president of the Unitarian Universalist Association.
Alongside the Rev. Dr. William Barber of the Poor People’s Campaign and dozens ...
- The New Jim Crow – A Reflection May 6, 2018 Sunday, May 13
From 12:15-1:15 PM in the Sanctuary.
Whether or not you’ve read the book, you’re invited to hear our own Wally ...
- Farewell/Retirement Party for Rev. Linda May 6, 2018Keep This Date:Saturday Afternoon May 12 Noon – 3PM
- Farewell/Retirement Party for Rev. Linda May 6, 2018